We strive every day to maintain our exceptional reputation for integrity and professionalism by applying the golden rule; we treat everyone with whom we come into contact the way we would want to be treated ourselves. In addition to that:
- We will not initiate contact with employees of any client. A client is defined as a company for which we are conducting a search and for one year following the conclusion of that search or a company with which we have an active business relationship.
- We will not knowingly accept as clients any companies that are in financial difficulty or experiencing serious personnel or morale problems.
- We will not endorse as candidate persons of questionable character.
- We will not recommend candidates who fail to meet the client’s stated minimum standards of technical competence and other client-specified professional and personal qualifications.
- Our efforts to attract candidates will never include any untrue or misleading representations.
- In accordance with the laws and public policies of our state and federal governments, all candidates will be referred on the basis of their job-related professional and personal qualifications only, and without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin, or disability.
- We will never violate the confidentiality of our conversations or association with clients or candidates. All meetings and deliberations are held in the highest confidence.